Corporate Responsibility Research Conference 2017
Challenges in Diversity, Accountability and Sustainability
13th-15th September 2017 – Seville, Spain
The CRR Conference is the longest running academic conference on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability. The 13th edition of the conference will be organised by Cátedra de Responsabilidad Social of the University of Seville (Spain) in association with KEDGE Business School (France) and the Sustainability Research Group at the School of Earth & Environment of the University of Leeds (United Kingdom).
Nowadays the relevance of Corporate Social Responsibility in private firms is undeniable as well as it is increasingly important for public organizations. A good diversity management strategy is decisive for being considered as a socially responsible organization. At the same time, it seems that in some cultural environments it is no longer enough to be socially responsible. Stakeholders demand transparency and to know more about the CSR engagement of each organization.
In this sense, companies should include CSR in their core strategy and go beyond their commitment to CSR and to carry out a proper CSR communication strategy.
We hope that we are able to develop and share ideas on these concerns as well as discuss on recent research findings. In this context, CRRC 2017 will welcome any research focused on CSR and/or sustainability issues.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Business and the Anthropocene (Pasi Heikkurinen, Lecturer in Business and Sustainable Change, University of Leeds, UK & Toni Ruuska, Aalto University, Finland).
- Carbon Reporting (Constancio Zamora, Associate Professor of Accounting, University de Sevilla, Spain).
- Circular Economy (Marta Ormazabal, Assistant Professor of Business Administration, University of Navarra, Spain).
- Consumer Behaviour and CSR (William Young, Professor of Sustainability and Business, University of Leeds, UK).
- Corporate Sustainability Performance Assessment (Frank Figge, Professor of Sustainable Development and CSR, Kedge Business School, France).
- CSR and Corporate Governance issues (Francisco Bravo, Assistant Professor of Accounting, University de Sevilla, Spain & Nuria Reguera, Assistant Professor of Accounting, University of Sevilla, Spain).
- CSR and Corporate Reputation (María del Mar Miras, Assistant Professor of Finance, University de Sevilla, Spain).
- CSR for SMEs and Micro-enterprises (Domingo Martínez, Assistant Professor, University de Sevilla, Spain & Alice Owen, Associate Professor of Business Sustainability & Stakeholder Engagement, University of Leeds, UK).
- Diversity, Inclusion and CSR (Teresa Duarte, Assistant Professor, University de Sevilla, Spain).
- Environment, Energy and Sustainable Resource Management (Tobias Hahn, Professor of Corporate Sustainability, Kedge Business School, France).
- Innovation, Creativity and Sustainability (Aykut Berber, Professor of Management and Organisation, Istanbul University, Turkey).
- International CSR (Ralf Barkemeyer, Associate Professor, Kedge Business School, France).
- Micro CSR (David A. Jones, Associate Professor of Management, University of Vermont, USA, & Chelsea R. Willness, Associate Professor, University of Saskatchewan, Canada).
- University Social Responsibility (Bernabé Escobar, Professor of Accounting, University de Sevilla, Spain).
- Sustainable Tourism (Antonio Lobo, Associate Professor of Accounting, University de Sevilla, Spain).
The PhD Workshop will be run on 13th of September (evening) and the main Conference will take place on 14th and 15th of September. The Scientific program is expected to finish at lunch time.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Seville!
- Research Question(s): What is the submission's goal?
- Theoretical Framework: What main concepts, models or theories are used in the paper? Include 3-4 central references.
- Method: Which method is used for the research work?
- Findings: What are the main (expected) outcomes and results?
|16 January 2017||Call for abstracts opens (1st Call for Abstracts)|
|From March 2017||Registration line opens|
|15 May 2017||Abstract submissions deadline|
|From early-June 2017||Notification of accepted abstracts|
|20 July 2017||Deadline for early-bird registrations|
|31 July 2017||Deadline for full papers|
|12 September 2017||Registration deadline*|
|13 September 2017||CRRC pre-Conference Events/PhD Workshop|
|14/15 September 2017||Corporate Responsibility Research Conference|
|Until 20thJuly 2017||After 20thJuly 2017|
|Regular fee||320 EUR||400 EUR|
|PhD student fee||250 EUR||320 EUR|
|Accompanying person fee||150 EUR||180 EUR|